This is the Monthly Archive of Gkonlinetest’s Current Affairs September published on PDF compilations of GKonlinetest’s Current Affairs Important Current Affairs September 2019 with PDF Today Current Affairs for Competitive Exams – like upsc.psc,rrb,sbi etc.
Bipin Rawat Will Be The New Chairman Of The Chief Of Staff Committee
- Army chief General Bipin Rawat , Chiefs of Staff Committee , will take over as the new president. He is the Chief of the Indian Air Force (IAF), Air Chief Marshal B.S. Dhanoa, who is retiring by the end of this month, will be replaced.
- The Chief of Staff Committee (COSC) consists of the Chiefs of the Army, Navy and Air Force and the most senior member is appointed as its Chairman.
- The Chairman of the COSC is tasked to ensure synergy between the three services and formulate a common strategy to deal with external security challenges facing the country.
Indo-Kazakhstan Joint Military Exercise KAZIND 2019
The joint military exercise KAZIND-2019 (4th) will be conducted between India and Kazakhstan at Pithoragarh, Uttarakhand. The exercise will involve around 100 soldiers from both India and Kazakhstan who will share their experiences gained during the conduct of various counter-terrorism and counter-terrorism operations in the past
- PM of Kazakhstan: Askar Mamin,
- Capital: Noor-Sultan,
- Currency: Kazakhstan Tenge.
23rd Edition Of Naval Joint Exercise “Malabar 2019” Of India, US And Japan
- The 23rd edition of the trilateral maritime exercise of India, Japan and the United States (US), called “Malabar 2019” , has begun in Sasebo, Japan. India has deployed a 6,100-tonne stealth frigate Indian Navy Ship (INS) Sahyadri, the anti-submarine war corvette INS Kiltan, with the long-range maritime patrol aircraft Poseidon-8I.
Defense Minister Rajnath Singh Did ICGS ‘Varah’ Launch
- Defense Minister Rajnath Singh has formally launched the Indian Coast Guard coastal patrol vessel ‘Varah’ at Chennai Port Trust .
- The ship includes Integrated Bridge System, Automated Power Management System, High Power External Fire Fighting System, in-house Integrated Platform Management System and Assisted Traversing System.
- The ship also includes four high-speed boats, including two rigid hull boats for boarding operations, search and rescue, law enforcement and maritime patrol.
Indo-US Tri-Services “Tiger Triumph Exercises” To Be Held In November
- In November this year, India and the United States are set to conduct their first tri-service exercise “Tiger Trump” in Visakhapatnam and Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh . The plan for this exercise was discussed during the Final Planning Conference (FPC) for Indo-US Tri-Service Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief (HADR) at the Eastern Naval Command Headquarters.
- The United States and India will conduct a tri-service military exercise for the first time. India has already practiced such tri-service with Russia. ‘Tiger Trump’ announced in US by President Donald Trump of ‘Howdy Modi!’ Was done during the program.
Indian Army Conducts ‘Chang Thang’ Exercise In East Ladakh
- Chief of Army Staff: General Bipin Rawat.
India Successfully Test-Fired Indigenous Missile Weapon
- The Indian Air Force has successfully tested the air-to-air missile weapon off the coast of Odisha . This missile was launched from Sukhoi Su-30 MKI fighter aircraft .
- The missile was tracked using radar, electro-optical tracking sensors and successfully demolished targets.
- The missile has been developed by the Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO), the premier research and development organization of the armed forces.
- President of DRDO: Dr. G. Satish Reddy;
- Headquarters: New Delhi;
- Establishment: 1958
- The motto of DRDO: “Balasya Moolam Vigyanam”.
SITMEX, The First Tripartite Exercise Started In Port Blair
- A first tripartite exercise SITMEX has been started at Port Blair with the Republic of Singapore Navy (RSN) , Royal Thailand Navy (RTN) and Indian Navy (IN) .
- The purpose of this exercise is to promote maritime inter-relations between Singapore Thailand and India, and contribute significantly to enhancing overall maritime security in the region.
- It will also strengthen mutual trust between the three navies in terms of inter-development and development of a common understanding of processes.
Tejas’s First ‘Arrest Landing’ Of Navy Was Successfully Completed
- The DRDO and Aeronautical Development Agency successfully completed the first blocked landing of the Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Tejas (Navy) at a coast-based test facility in Goa . This is a step in the direction of the aircraft operating on the aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya.
- This blocked landing prevents the arrival of real indigenous capability and the design of our scientific community Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) and the capacity of HAL (ARDC), Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO).
- DRDO President: G. Satish Reddy;
- Established: 1958;
- Headquarters: New Delhi.
India-Thailand Joint Military Practice Friendship 2019
- India and Thailand will conduct a joint military exercise Maitri-2019 during 16-29 September at the overseas training node, Umroi (Meghalaya) . Both countries have conducted two military exercises of this type in the last two years.
- Around 100 Indian and Royal Thailand Army (RTA) soldiers will participate in this joint military exercise aimed at sharing the experience gained during various counter-terrorism operations in their respective countries. Exercise ‘Maitri’ is an annual training program, which is held alternately in India and Thailand from 2016 onwards.
- Chief of Army Staff: Bipin Rawat
SLINEX 2019: Bilateral Maritime Exercise Between India And Sri Lanka
- India and Sri Lanka between bilateral maritime exercise ‘SLINEX 20l9’ , 7 Sitnbr 20l9 to Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh) began.
- The Sri Lankan Navy has sent two offshore patrol vessels SLNS Sindurala and SLNS Suranimala to India to participate in the seventh annual Joint India-Lanka Maritime Fleet exercise-SLINEX 2019 .
- The exercise demonstrates a desire to enhance co-operations of both countries and strengthen mutual trust and inter-relations between the two navies.
- Naval Day in India is observed on 4 December.
- Chief of Naval Staff of the Indian Navy: Admiral Karambir Singh
India-US Joint Military Exercise “War Exercise 2019” Organized
- joint military training exercise “War Exercise 2019” is being organized with Indo-US Defense Cooperation . The exercise is being conducted from 05–18 September 2019 at the Joint Base Lewis Mc Kord , Washington , USA .
- This will be the 15th edition of the joint exercise conducted alternately between the two countries . Practice is an ideal platform to learn from each other’s expertise and experiences of planning and execution of operations.
- Chief of Army Staff of India: General Bipin Rawat.
- US Army Chief: Mark A. Miley.
current affairs is most important for you to prepare better for upcoming privet and government exams.