Importants Current Affairs of National and International Events 2019 with news summaries and current events in national and International events like developments, geopolitical, organizations, groupings and etc related updates for National and international events with all important news updates and events for the all month of year 2019.
Importants National Events
First Indigenous High Temperature Fuel Cell System Launched On CSIR Foundation Day
- President of India Ramnath Kovind has unveiled the first indigenous high temperature fuel cell system . The system has been developed by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) on the occasion of CSIR Foundation Day in New Delhi under India’s flagship program “New Millennium Indian Technology Leadership Initiative (NMITLI)” in partnership with Indian industries .
- The 5.0 kW fuel cell system produces electricity in an environmentally friendly manner using methanol / bio-methane, with heat and water as bi-products, with efficiency greater than 70%, which is otherwise not possible by other energy sources .
- Director General of CSIR: Shekhar C. Mande.
India Tourism Mart 2019 Exhibition Inaugurated
- The exhibition of India Tourism Mart (ITM) 2019 has been inaugurated by the Union Minister of State for Culture and Tourism (Independent Charge) in New Delhi .
- Ministry of Tourism and Federation of Indian Tourism and Hospitality Associations (FAITH) have organized this mart together.
- The second edition of ITM has more than 240 international representatives from 51 countries and 160 exhibitors from across the country taking part.
- The Mart will provide a platform at the national level for business and hospitality service providers to trade and negotiate with their counterparts from abroad in the country.
- Union Minister of State for Culture and Tourism (Independent Charge): Prahlad Singh Patel.
Pranab Mukherjee Released The Book
- Former President Pranab Mukherjee has released a book titled ‘ Reset: Regaining India’s Economic Legacy’ .
- This book BJP ‘s MP Subramanian Swamy has written. In this book, several years of economic development of the country have been discussed and in it, the solution of the development of the country in future is also mentioned.
- This book has been published by Rupa Publication India.
President Ram Nath Kovind Inaugurates India Water Week, 2019
- President Ram Nath Kovind has inaugurated the sixth “India Water Week 2019” organized at the Vigyan Bhawan in New Delhi on the theme ‘ Combating Water Cooperation with 21st Century Challenge ‘ .
- The President has also stressed the need to store and store rainwater using existing reservoirs, dams, other water bodies.
PM Modi Inaugurates Gandhi Solar Park At United Nations Headquarters
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated the 50-kilowatt ‘Gandhi Solar Park’ at the United Nations Headquarters .
- PM Modi and other leaders have also released a commemorative postage stamp of Mahatma Gandhi at the program ” Relevance of Mahatma Gandhi in the Contemporary World “ at the headquarters of the United Nations .
- The event was organized to commemorate the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, which would throw light on the continuing relevance of Gandhian ideas and values in the modern world.
- Antonio Guterres is the Secretary-General of the United Nations.
Source: The News on AIR
- United Nations Headquarters in United States, United States.
Earthquake Attacks In Pakistan And India (Jammu And Kashmir) Border Area
- According to the Indian Meteorological Department, the earthquake hit the Pakistan-India border region on September 24, 2019 at around 4:31 pm .
- The earthquake was 6.3 on the Richter scale and 40 km deep.
NTPC To Set Up India’s Largest Solar Park In Gujarat
- India’s National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) plans to set up the country’s largest 5-GW solar park in the western state of Gujarat .
- As large power generators turn into cleaner energy, which is expected to cost as much as 250 billion rupees ($ 3.5 billion) and will start operations by 2024.
- The plan is part of NTPC’s plan to reduce fossil fuels from about 96% to 70% by 2032.
- Chairman and Managing Director of NTPC: Gurdeep Singh.
- NTPC Headquarters: New Delhi.
Union Human Resource Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank Inaugurates WAWE Conference 2019
- Human Resource Development Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ has launched the West Management Excellence for Aspiring Women Entrepreneurship (WAWE) summit.
- It will be jointly organized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Institute of Waste Management (IIWM) in Jaipur.
- This initiative will empower women and promote entrepreneurship among the youth. The WAWE Conference 2019 is a major initiative for women who have skills in their hands and will further empower and inspire them.
India’s First Central Police University To Be Established In Greater Noida
- The country’s first Central Police University will be set up by the Union Home Ministry on the Yamuna Expressway in Greater Noida . The Center gave in-principle approval for the university and a 100-acre plot has been identified in Sector Techzone.
- The government wants to form an institution to deal with the policing challenges of modern times. The National University for Policing will help improve the training, skills, research and policy making of police personnel in relation to policing in India.
- Union Minister of State for Home: Amit Shah.
- CM of Uttar Pradesh: Yogi Adityanath; Governor: Anandiben Patel
Google Announces New AI Research Laboratory In India
- Google has announced that it will open an artificial intelligence (AI) based research lab “Google Research India” . This lab will be opened in Bengaluru .
- The Indian AI Lab will be headed by Dr. Manish Gupta, a renowned computer scientist of the country.
- Google has various AI research laboratories worldwide under the Google Artificial Intelligence branch.
- Google CEO: Sundar Pichai.
Center Inaugurates 15 Power Projects In Jammu And Kashmir
- Union power minister RK Singh and Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik jointly inaugurated 15 power projects. He also laid the foundation stone for 20 other centrally sponsored schemes in Srinagar.
- As part of a scheme, 1 lakh LED (light emitting diode) street lights will be installed in the city of Srinagar, saving the Municipal Corporation of Srinagar Rs.29 million annually.
- The government is working to ensure 24-hour power supply to all citizens of the country including Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh region.
International Workshop Organized For National Water Museum
- Ministry of Water Power is planning to develop a National Water Museum to raise public awareness on conservation of natural resources . The Ministry of Hydropower is also organizing an international workshop in which experts from India and abroad will participate. The result of the workshop will be the blueprint of the proposed National Water Museum under the aegis of the Ministry of Water Power.
- During the workshop, it is proposed to discuss the contents of the museum, possible solutions, traditional and modern water management practices and the success of local people, including potentially comprehensive composition, highlighting the importance of water in various areas of the country and its current status.
- Union Water Minister: Gajendra Singh Shekhawat
5th International Ramayana Festival Organized In New Delhi
- The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) by 5th International Ramayana Festival was held. ICCR was established with a view to promote Indian culture and its values throughout the world.
- The Union Home Affairs Minister, Amit Shah presided over the 5th International Ramayana function as the Chief Guest.
- The International Ramayana Festival is being organized for the 5th consecutive year, during which 17 countries participated with their artists and presented versions of the Ramayana.
- Ramayana is a book that has crossed personal, social, religious, cultural and national boundaries and has reached a global audience.
Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad Launches Maritime Communication Service In India
St. Vincent And The Grenadines, 79th Country To Join India-Led ISA
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines become the 79th country to join the International Solar Alliance (ISA), an initiative launched by India with the aim of combating the threats of climate change and global warming
- The International Solar Alliance, headquartered in Gurugram , India, is a group of 121 solar resource-rich countries. According to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), the organization aims to install more than 1,000 gigawatts of solar energy and earn more than $ 1,000 billion from solar energy by 2030.
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines Capital: Kingstown; Currency: Eastern Caribbean Dollar.
Great Ganga Run 2019 Organized In New Delhi
- The Water Power Minister and the Sports Minister flagged off the “Great Ganga Run 2019” at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in New Delhi .
- This marathon has been organized to create awareness about the Ganges River. The marathon is organized by the Ministry of Water Power . A large number of people of all age groups participated in the marathon.
- Minister of Water Power: Gajendra Singh Shekhawat
- Minister of State for Youth Affairs and Sports (Independent Charge): Kiren Rijiju
Center To Set Up 12,500 AYUSH Health And Welfare Centers
- The central government has targeted to set up 12,500 AYUSH Health and Welfare Centers across the country . The announcement was made by the Minister of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy Shripad Yesso Naik during the inauguration of a Unani medical center and Siddha clinical research unit.
First Helicopter Summit 2019 Held In Dehradun
- The Ministry of Civil Aviation organized India’s first helicopter summit in Dehradun . The Indian Air Force was invited to the national level summit to hold talks on “Role of IAF helicopters in MEDEVAC (medical evacuation)”.
- The conference was also attended by Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat along with Uttarakhand’s Aviation Secretary and Chief Secretary.
- Minister of State (Independent Charge) of the Ministry of Civil Aviation: Hardeep Singh Puri.
5 New Governors Appointed In Indian State
A total of five governors have been appointed by President Ram Nath Kovind , including the transfer and appointment of Kalraj Mishra.
- Himachal Pradesh Governor Kalraj Mishra as Governor of Rajasthan move as has been mentioned. He will replace Kalyan Singh.
- Former Union Minister Bandaru Dattatreya will assume the role of Mishra as Himachal Governor .
- Tamil Nadu BJP President Dr. Tamilisai Saundrarajan has been appointed as the Governor of Telangana in place of ESL Narasimhan .
- Bhagat Singh Koshyari has been appointed as the new Governor of Maharashtra. Koshiyari will succeed Vidyasagar Rao.
- Arif Mohammad Khan has been appointed as the Governor of Kerala in place of P. Sathasivam
September Will Be Celebrated As ‘National Nutrition Month’
The Much Awaited “Citizen Register Of Assam” Was Released
- Out of 3.29 crore applicants, a total of 3.11 crore people have been found eligible for inclusion in the final NRC list.
- 19.06 lakh people have been excluded from the final NRC list.
- Those left out of the final NRC list will have 120 days to approach the tribunals of foreigners. If a person is dissatisfied with the decision of the Tribunal, he can appeal against it.
- The Foreign Tribunal is one such place, yes genuine citizens, whose names do not figure in the final NRC, can approach to challenge their regulation.
- Detention camps have been set up across the state of Assam to accommodate the excluded.
Sri Lanka Unveils The Tallest Tower In South Asia
- Sri Lanka unveiled the tallest tower in South Asia , costing $ 100 million , 80% funded by China under the controversial Belt and Road Initiative (BRI).
- It is a 350 meter tall 17 storey Lotus Tower located in the middle of the city of Colombo . The tower is spread over an area of 30,600 square meters. The project began in 2012 under the then President Mahinda Rajapaksa.
- Capitals of Sri Lanka: Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte; Currency: Sri Lankan Rupee.
- Prime Minister: Ranil Wickramasinghe; President: Maithripala Sirisena
Japan Launches “World’s Largest Transport Space Ship”
- Japan has launched an unmanned H-2B rocket towards the International Space Station . The H-2B rocket cargo ship Kounotori8 is lifted with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.
- The launch comes from the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency’s Tanegashima Space Center in southwest Japan.
- This rocket is considered to be the largest transport spaceship in the world. It intends to deliver approximately 5.3 tonnes of supplies to astronauts in the ISS.
- Capital of Japan: Tokyo, Currency: Japanese Yen, PM: Shinzo Abe.
Maldives And Bangladesh Civil Servants Begin Training In India
- India has started a special training program for Maldives and Bangladeshi civil servants in Mussoorie, Uttarakhand . Special training program for civil servants of both countries is being conducted by the National Center for Good Governance (NCGG) under the Indian Technical and Economic Cooperation Program .
- The NCGG is India’s leading civil service training institute and is training civil servants from many countries in South Asia and Africa.
Typhoon Faxai’s Entry Into Tokyo, Japan
- Typhoon Faxai has entered Tokyo, Japan with winds of 210 km / h (130 mph) . Faxai is one of the fiercest typhoons to hit the Japanese capital in a decade. Authorities have issued non-mandatory evacuation warnings to more than 390,000 people.
- President of Japan: Shinzo Abe; Capital of Japan: Tokyo.
- Currency of Japan: Japanese Yen
Tourism Minister Inaugurates First Architectural LED Illumination At Qutub Minar
- Culture and Tourism Minister Prahlad Singh Patel said Qutub Minar first architectural LED Illumination inaugurated. With this illumination, the architectural beauty of the 12th-century monument will display its historical glory after sunset.
- Qutub Minar is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, one of the most visited historical sites in Delhi.