List of Summit of September Current Affairs 2019 for UPSC, PSC, Bank Exams, Civil Services, SSC, RRB and other Competitive Exams.
Verious Summit of September 2019
WHEF 2019 Held In Mumbai
- CM of Maharashtra: Devendra Fadnavis, Governor: Bhagat Singh Kosari , Capital: Mumbai.
National Conference On “Criminal Activities And Bigotry In Prisons”
The Bureau of Police Research and Development will organize a national conference on “Criminal activities and bigotry in prisons: Prisons of national criminals and their protection” in New Delhi. The purpose of the conference is to provide a platform for prison personnel of all ranks at the national level to share their clear views on various operational as well as administrative issues. The conference will focus on the following issues:
- Understands various criminal activities at the individual and gang level and considers security measures for vulnerable prisoners and prison staff.
- Understanding various aspects of radicalization in prison and suggesting remedies for counter-radicalization.
- To analyze and create safety and security standards for prison staff.
- Providing correctional personnel an interdisciplinary platform to exchange and share their experience on prison reforms.
International Conference ‘ANGAN’ Held In New Delhi
- ANGAN (Augmenting Nature by Green Affordable New-Habitat) International Conference for Energy Efficiency in the Building Construction Sector is being organized by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency in New Delhi.
- This program is meant to discuss various alternative options and technologies in the field of design and construction of energy efficient commercial and residential buildings. The event will provide a platform to discuss interdependencies between organizations, systems stability and feedback loops for better resource efficiency.
- Director General of Bureau of Energy Efficiency: Abhay Bakre.
- Headquarters of Bureau of Energy Efficiency: New Delhi
24th World Energy Congress Launched In Abu Dhabi
- The 24th World Energy Congress has been launched in Abu Dhabi under the chairmanship of UAE President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan. The World Energy Congress aims to engage international energy stakeholders, including governments, private and state corporations, academia and the media.
- The theme of this World Energy Congress is “Energy for Prosperity”.
- The World Energy Congress is the global flagship program of the World Energy Council that provides global energy leaders with a unique platform to explore new energy futures, key innovation areas and new strategies.
22nd Session Of United Nations Committee On CRPD Held In Geneva
- Geneva the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities at the 22nd session of the UN Committee will be held.
- The United Nations Committee on CRPD considered India’s first country report during the session . India ratified the Convention on 01-10-2007 in accordance with Article 35 of the Convention.
- Shakuntala D. Gamlin, Secretary, DEPwD led the Indian delegation in the session. He highlighted various initiatives undertaken by the government in recent times for inclusion and empowerment of PwDs in line with the obligations under the UNCRPD.
First National Conference On Cybercrime Investigation And Cyber Forensics
Important facts for IBPS RRB Clerk Mains from above news-
- Director of Central Bureau of Investigation: Rishi Kumar Shukla.
72nd Session Of WHO Regional Committee For Southeast Asia Begins
- Union Health and Family Welfare Minister in New Delhi held at the WHO Regional Committee for South-East Asia in the 72 th session was inaugurated. The committee is the supreme deciding and governing body of the WHO in this area.
- Dr. Harsh Vardhan was unanimously elected as the Chairman of the 72nd session of the WHO Regional Committee for South-East Asia.
- WHO Headquarters: Geneva, Switzerland; Director-General: Tedros Adnom.
Summit of September
14th Party Conference Of UNCCD Begins
- Union Minister of Environment, Forests and Climate Change: Prakash Javadekar.
“Mega Vendor Meet 2019” Held In Lucknow
- The Research Design and Standards Organization organized the “Mega Vendor Meet 2019” in Lucknow . A special meeting was organized to expand the vendor base and to spread information about more and more business opportunities in the railway sector.
- The research design and standards organization is a research wing of the Indian Railways.